Tuesday 4 December 2012

Twitter Battle Continues between Rita Ora and Rob Kardashian, She Says his d*** was wack!



 
I posted this Morning aboyut Rob Kardashian's tweets Accusing Rita Ora of cheating on him with 20 different men... Rita has just fed us with her reason for doing as accused.
 
                                          All tweets have since been deleted.


Rob Kardashian has claimed that he got his ex-girlfriend Rita Ora pregnant while they 

were together. ofcourse judging from their tweets,

Rita has also explained that she never loved Rob, blaming their busy schedules on the

 breakdown of their relationship.
"I only need three things from a guy - for him to make me laugh, tell me I'm beautiful once 

in a while, and be there for me." she confessed,

So that means Rob never gave her that she she decided to get it else where, ok ooooo

No comments: