Friday 20 July 2012

Man with world's largest penis




A man known for his enormous penis was stopped by security at San Francisco 
International airport and questioned about the bulge in his pants, he was reported as saying Thursday.
Jonah Falcon, 41, has an organ which is 9.5 inches long when flaccid and 13 inches 
(33 centimeters) erect, according to Rolling Stone magazine
. He has featured in a number of documentaries about the world’s biggest penises.
He was returning to New York from San Francisco on July 9 when he was stopped, after Transportation Security Administration (TSA) agents saw a bulge hanging down over his left 
upper thigh.
“They wanted to know if I had something in my pockets, and when I said no, 
they asked if I had some sort of growth,” he said,
 according to the San Francisco Chronicle.
He told them it was his penis, and they checked around his crotch, 
although not too closely. He was delayed for five minutes. 
The incident was not his first. “I’ve gone through the (scanner) before, and I wasn’t worried.
Na wa ooo....Ladies abeg which one do you prefer oo.....this type or normal one......choi..
.this will be massive when erect.

No comments: