Friday 17 February 2012

Actress Tonto Dike steps out in a gorgeous wedding gown for new movie


Actress Tonto Dike steps out in a gorgeous wedding gown for new movie
Please tell us about the movie you are working on?
It’s basically about 3 princes looking for brides in order to inherit their wealth from their father. And in doing so, they organized a competition to the general public. The eldest and immediate heir to the throne disguises himself as a gateman. And in doing so, he realizes which of the girls are true.
What role are you playing?
I’m playing Princess Diana, a calm and respectable princess who is always getting into a fix with Adaora- (Tonto Dikeh) over her love for the gateman (prince). In the end, the prince reveals his true identity and chooses me as his queen, but Adaora (Tonto Dikeh) now comes begging me to allow her to have him knowing that he loves her back.
Which other stars are in the movie?
The oldest prince is played by Clem Ohameze, the second is Jim Iyke, he comes out as the acting prince looking for a wife since his brother had disguised himself as the gateman, and the third prince is Zubby Michael. So I agree to allow Tonto marry him. And they live happily ever after.
How challenging is your role?
To me it’s quite simple. I’ve had other challenging roles.
Is this your first time working with Nigerian big names?
This is not my first time working with Jim Iyke. We worked together in Ghana and Abuja. It’s my first time with the others and I must say I’m really inspired by Clem. He is an original. Tonto is one versatile actress and I would work with her again any day. She is extraordinary. We have a very good working relationship.
What about the director and producer?
I have done a lot of jobs with Kensteve Anuka in Ghana. He is a very calm and collected director. This is also my first time working with Chidi Chijioke. I’ve heard good things about him as a producer and was hoping to be on his set. I was really happy when he called me for this job. And it’s been great all the way. By the way, I am a very funny person, always smiling. I make people laugh.
Anything else you want to add?
I host a show in Ghana called The African Movie Review and manage my NGO called help them Learn, attending to the less privileged kids and educational institutions in the rural areas to acquire education.

 Watch out for this movie...soon!!!

No comments: