Thursday 23 February 2012

Super Mum, Wife & Actress! Omoni Oboli is ‘Balancing The Act’ in the new issue of Vanguard Allure


Nollywood actress, Omoni Oboli lights up the cover of the new issue of Vanguard Allure in a stunning strapless yellow dress accentuated with bold crystal jewels. In her interview, she speaks about the success of her marriage, raising three kids and her acting career.
Here are some excerpts from the interview:
When asked how she has been able to keep her home intact in spite of the challenges of work -
“It’s been good. It’s been 12 years of fun with so much joy and peace. My home is very peaceful. I’m a peaceful person. Even when you come around us, you’d see that there is a lot of love and a lot of peace.”

When asked how she balances work and home-
“Well, I realize that I have to be a mum; I have to be a wife and work. I have tried to blend it all so that no part of my life suffers. So I don’t work back to back. I create time for the important things in life which is my family. I don’t do every job so that I can’t spend time with my family.”

When asked why she is seen at a lot of events in company of her husband – 
“He is my best friend and usually when you are going for an event, you always want to go with your friend so that you’d have someone to talk and laugh with. It turns out that that best friend is my husband. If I’m going for an event and I want an event buddy, he is my event buddy.”

Advice for young actresses –
“When you put God first in everything, it’s easier for you to see the bigger picture instead of just looking at the moment. The moment might not be good but if you can see the bigger picture, then you know it can always get better.”


For more information visit the Vanguard Allure website

No comments: