Monday 20 February 2012

Photos: Flavour N’abania, Davido, Basketmouth, I Go Dye, Bovi & Buchi performance from Nigerian Kings of Comedy London



So, just before Valentine (Sunday February 12), Basketmouth led a community of Nigerian entertainers to London, for the Nigerian Kings of Comedy gig at O2′s Indigo. Put together by Cokobar, the wild concert featured exciting performances from some of Nigeria’s hottest names:  Basket Mouth (who also doubled as compere), I go Die, Buchi, Dan The Humorous, I Go Save and Bovi. Raves-of-the-moment Davido and Flavour also delivered electrifying sets – 
Basketmouth
Basket Mouth on stage
Basketmouth and a friend
Basketmouth and BOVI
BOVI
Comedian, I Go Dye
I Go Dye on stage
I Go Dye
Davido
Davido rocks the mic
Flavour
Flavour Nabania
Flavour takes off his shirt…
Flavour entertaining the crowd
A DJ at the show
Guests

No comments: