Wednesday 15 February 2012

Mona on Love! Monalisa Chinda covers Vanguard Allure’s 2012 Valentine Edition


Nollywood actress Monalisa Chinda graces the cover of the 12th of February 2012 edition of Vanguard Allure - the Valentine Edition.
In her interview, she talks about her marriage break up, her future plans for love and marriage.
Excerpts from the interview:
When asked about the breakup of her marriage and if she would have done things differently -
…I would do exactly the same thing. I would walk out. Marriage is not a bondage. You are meant to enjoy your marriage. I’m not saying that marriage is completely ruled in my life. I will definitely get married but pray that I will not find myself in the same situation I found myself because if I did, I’m going to take a long walk
When asked about society’s expectation that a woman should “endure” -
It all depends on your self worth. If you are truly a woman who has self worth, you can’t just stay in a place and be unhappy.
Her “Future” Man -
I’d look for honesty, compassion and importantly, the fear of God.
Advice for young actresses -
..do your job professionally, don’t mess around, be careful, love and obey your husband.
Photography: Kola Oshalusi
Makeup: Azuka Mordi

Tags: 

No comments: