Thursday 19 July 2012

Justin Bieber Covers ‘Rolling Stone’; Talks Romancing Selena Gomez…





Shot by photographer Mark Seliger, Justin Bieber shows off his teenage muscles sporting a white tank on the August 2012 cover of Rolling Stone.
In the issue, the 18-year-old Canadian singer opens up about maturing, keeping girlfriend Selena Gomez happy and much more.



On getting older: “I’m definitely more mature. I feel like I carry myself in a more manly way. I don’t carry myself as a boy.”
On relationship with Selena Gomez: “I make sure to do the little things. Like noticing when they get their hair done, or when they change their nail color. Also saying things all the time – like, ‘You’re very pretty,’ ‘You’re gorgeous,’ things like that.”
Manager Scooter Braun on Justin and Selena Gomez: “Personally, I think that’s all a bunch of bullsh**t. Yes, there’s gonna be some girls that if they see him with a girlfriend, it he does and want him even more.”

No comments: