Wednesday 25 July 2012

Man has penis stolen by masked intruders...Bizarre




Thieves stole a man's penis while he slept, according to police.
Fei Lin, 41, of the Niqiao village near Wenling City, in east China’s Zhejiang province, told police He was sleeping in his house  when at about 4am a group of men broke in, put a bag over his head and cut of his penis.
"They put something over my head and pulled down my trousers and then they ran off," Lin said. "I was so shocked I didn't feel a thing - then I saw I was bleeding and my penis was gone."
Fei Lin, is a worker in a small village and has been accused of affairs with local women. Although he denied his infidelities.
Police believe the attackers were jealous lovers of several local women whom Lin was having affairs with. Lin denied taking part in any infidelity.
Emergency services and police searched for the severed organ, however failed to locate it and belive it was stolen by the attackers.

No comments: