Tuesday 31 July 2012

Happy Birthday to ME...... A Princess was born TODAY in History


At exactly this time(11,23PM) on that faithful 30th July, 198.....I left your mum in labor at Lafia Surgery on Aitken road, Kano State and went home to take my dinner. I came back the next morning, 31st July around 8am only to be told that my wife has given birth to a bouncing baby girl at 5.36AMA.I gladly rushed in to meet my wife and baby, hail, heart and healthy and Atlas!!! CHINELO was born. In few hours time, it will be the time of reckoning and it will be HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.
We are waiting for the cry of the new born baby

My sweet dad sent me this message at about 11.23PM On 30th July(Yesterday)

And At exactly 5.36AM on 31st July today......he wished me a proper Happy Birthday
Three Happy Cheers!!! Hip....Hip......Hip.... Hurray(3ice) Happy Birthday and many more years of happy returns..

why wouldn't my soul be happy? when i was and still am remembered by all those who care and love me.
I Want to use this medium to say a big thank you to all ma friends, family, Fans**heheheheheheh** me sef i don get fan???? dnt mind me oo



I have alwaz dreamed big, i have alwaz dreamed to be prosperous, to be known, to impact live, and to succeed in all my endevours, I wouldn't say i have Climaxed, but i am surely in the right lane...

We have no choice of what color we're born or who our parents are or whether we're rich or poor. What we do have is some choice over what we make of our lives once we're here.
“Maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you’ve had, and what you’ve learned from them, and less to do with how many birthdays you’ve celebrated.”......

I strongly believe in these quotes........Take a niche from them too...
Thanks for taking out time to read my Blog...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME...........


HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHANIE ODUENYI

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Everyone should be remembered on their birthday. Happy B-day Stephanie.
http://tobechidaniel.blogspot.com/