Friday 27 July 2012

HBD "Ogechi Umego" !!!!! LLNP




The perfect recipe for your year ahead should be 20 percent love mixed with 30 percent luck. Add on top 20 percent courage and garnish it with 30 percent health. Say cheers to life and have a Happy Birthday!




My friend, it's time to pop the champagne, make some noise, dish out some food, throw some confetti and burst some balloons. Celebrate your Birthday, you deserve the best!




I have three wishes for you on your birthday. First, I wish that this Birthday teaches you something new and beautiful. Second, I wish that you have a day that you'll remember forever with a smile. And third, I wish that such days keep coming in every single daY.



ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

iphy said...

Hmmm....I love I love I love!!!! U r darling#muah#