Thursday 26 July 2012

Kristen Stewart Cheats On Robert Pattinson With Director Rupert Sanders…












































Rumors have surfaced that Kristen Stewart had a short fling with director Rupert Sanders.


Rupert, a married man with two kids, directed Kristen’s latest flick Snow White and the Huntsman. 
The photographer who snapped pictures of the 26-year-old actress and Rupert making out on July 17th in L.A. said “it seemed like they couldn’t get enough.”




A source has revealed to People.com that Kristen is devastated and it was just a one time thing.
“She wasn’t having an affair with Rupert. It was just a fleeting moment that shouldn’t have happened. 


She never meant to hurt anyone. She’s a good person who just made a bad choice.”
Another source added,

“Kristen is absolutely devastated. It was a mistake and a complete lapse in judgment. He worships her. He doesn’t think there is another woman on the planet who is as Beautiful  and kind as her. He wants to be with her 24/7, he wants to marry her…as far as he is concerned, Kristen is his perfect match. Kristen is perfect to him. That’s why he’s always known that someday she would be his wife.”
 Kristen's Apology!
"I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected. This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."

 The ‘Snow White’ director also rendered his apologies,
“I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family.  My beautiful wife and heavenly Children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart . I am praying that we can get through this together.” 
So awkward seeing that his wife, model Liberty Ross , also played a small role in the movie. Ross and Sanders who met when they were teenagers have been  married for seven years and have two Children Skyla, 7, and Tennyson, 5.

To add to the drama..Rupert’s wife, Liberty Ross, took to instagram with a picture of a boozing Snow White with the caption, “Not so pretty or so pure after all.” The picture was quickly removed but not without a screenshot.



No comments: