Wednesday 25 April 2012

Adeyinka Adeola 18 Year Old & 22 Year Old Moses become Lagos Landlords through the Maltina “Sharing Happiness” Promo! Edewor


  Join the Competition Today as 3 More Homes are Up for Grabs

On Sunday 15th April 2012, the first raffle draw was held in Lagos to pick the first winners. Anchored by the gorgeous Kemi Adetiba, the show lived up to its billing as it was shown on National Television. Kemi picked the first winner who happened to be Adeyinka Adeola - an 18 year old Mbiama, Rivers State based secondary school student. Kemi later invited Daniel Obi – a respected brand Journalist from BusinessDay Newspaper to pick the second winner who turned out to be Moses Edewor – a 22 year old secondary school leaver from Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.

The 18 year old who is still writing his West African Examination Council’s exams at Government Secondary School, Okarki said he saw the poster of the Maltina “Sharing Happiness Promo” on a billboard on his way to write one of his science practical’s exam. “I just spoke inwardly to myself that I will start gathering crown corks and participate in the promo. The next day on my way to write another paper alongside three of my friends, I bought them a bottle of Maltina each and collected the crown corks.”

It was now time to contact the next winner which Kemi did, even though Daniel Obi picked the winner. Moses said “On Sunday 15th April 2012, I got a call from a lady who identified herself as Kemi Adetiba. After ascertaining that I was the one on the line, she asked if I entered for the Maltina promo and I said yes. She then broke the good news to me and said I have won a house. After that the line started cracking and I couldn’t hear her well, I started shivering and praying that the line should be clear. The line later cleared and I almost collapsed when I finally realised that I have won a house!”

Moses said he ran outside and started screaming as if he was insane, his sister and cousins started running after him to hold him down. When they eventually did it was a celebration galore at their uncompleted and modest two room house which they shared with other families. From then Moses Edewor said things moved so fast that there was no doubt that “our level has changed.” Moses who graduated from Mein Grammar School Ogobiri, Bayelsa State and just wrote the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination is optimistic of gaining admission to a tertiary institution in the country after scoring 247. He intends to study Medicine.
The Brand New Home by Maltina
Adeola Adeyinka & his parents making their way into their new home
Walter Drenth (Marketing Director, Nigerian Breweries Plc) presenting Adeyinka Adeola with the key to his new house
The Adeolas
Moses Edewor
Walter Drenth (Marketing Director, Nigerian Breweries Plc) presenting the house keys to Moses Edewor
Moses Edewor, his sister and her husband with Walter

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is awesome,wonderful,i just pray that i will be among the lucky winners,OH!my joy will know no bounds.