Thursday 26 April 2012

Brandy Reveils Her Painful Past and Eating Disorder As A Teen

With a hit television show and a successful music career, Brandy Norwood was one of the biggest stars of the 1990s, but her life was far from perfect. the 33-year-old reveals her struggle with an eating disorder as a teen.

"I wanted to be thin. That was my main thing. So I started not taking care of myself -- not eating properly, not eating at all, diet pills, regurgitating, all all of these things that girls do," she revealed to VH1.


She futher said "People don't understand that being the hottest star or making the most money does not mean anything," she said. "I'm here to tell you I was making so much money -- I was omnipresent -- and I was the unhappiest teenager probably in the world."



brandy was also involved in an Accident which later turned out to be investigated as a murder case. in 2005,
 when Brandy's Land Rover struck a 2005 Toyota, which in turn stuck another car. The Toyota then slid sideways and hit the center divider and as the car finally stopped it was hit by an Acura. The driver of the Toyota, Awatef Aboudihaj, was taken to hospital in critical condition, where she died the next day. she settled the victims husband with an undisclosed amount and settled the 2 children with $600,000 ,when there wasnt enough evidence to charge her for vehicular manslaughter

No comments: