Wednesday 14 November 2012

Meet the Sexiest Man Alive 2012


Meet The very sexy Channing Tatum as he has most recently been crowned the SEXIEST MAN ALIVE by People magazine, he took over from last years honoree Bradley Cooper.
Channing Tatum was Interviewed, Read Excerpt Below:
On being the Sexiest Man Alive: “My first thought was, ‘Y’all are messing with me. I told [my wife] Jenna [Dewan-Tatum] after we’d been in the Bathtub  washing our dogs because they’d gotten skunked.”
On having kids: “I’m ready; I think she’s ready. The first number that pops into my head is three, but I just want one to be healthy and then we’ll see where we go after that. Tatum continued, “It’s really easy for us guys to say, ‘I want like 15 kids.’ Jenna will be like, ‘Well you better get another wife!’
On saying fit: “I like to be learn,. If I get too bulky I can’t move well and I like to move. When I’m not training, I get really round and soft.”
Jenna added: “People know him to be fun and sexy, but they don’t know how emotionally deep and spiritually open he is. He is such an open-hearted person; what you see is what you get.”
 so.....Is this the Sexiest Man Alive? I really think this Hollywood people, should restrict these their Awards to Hollywood Alone, Haba!!!!, even in Naija we gat alot of sexxy peeps here na...

No doubt This Dude is fresh and sexxy, but the whole world???? NAH!!!! i don't think so...
Anywayz... i know its just for Hollywood.

No comments: