Monday 16 April 2012

'I Am Not Interested In Macho Men' - Yvonne Nelson

Top Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Nelson in quote 




This may surprise you:

I am a simple girl – very easy to date. If I go out with a date, it doesn’t cost the man money. I don’t order expensive champagne, I don’t order exotic meals. My drink of choice is orange juice. Most women would say they are looking for a chiseled man – those with perfect six-packed abs – well good luck to them.
I am not interested in macho men. I am more interested in the substance-the values and the humanity the man brings to the table than with  his physical or material possessions. I work hard, so I don’t expect my man to have to slave to satisfy me. I am sure this may surprise you, because any one who looks at me – analyses the roles I play may incorrectly define me according to those roles. That is the exact opposite of what and who I am


And she likes Naija Guys ooo.......Guys what are you still waiting for????? 
Shes's Pretty, Gorgeous, Down to Earth, She's hmmmmm, Great at what she does......

No comments: