Friday 13 April 2012

‘I Hope He Finds Love’: Keri Hilson talks on Kimye and Khloe also gives them her blessings





Rumors were have it that  Kanye West and kim kardashian are seeing each other...hmmmmmm


Keri Hilsn who was rumored to have dated him once says , “I do love Kanye and I hope that he does find love. I love him as a friend, as a person, he’s a really good guy and a great, amazing genius artists.”
The “Pretty Girl Rock” singer, 29, added, “I do hope that he finds love. Just wishing him some happiness in whoever he find in.” 
 The media has already dubbed them "Kimye," noted Khloe Kahdarshians, who admits "I like the name together 


Khloe also says "Honestly, we've known Kanye forever -- he's been a great family friend," she told Ellen. "I love Kanye. I don't know what happens with Kim. I love Kanye. I think they're cute together, I've said that. But honey, you got to get her on the show and ask her."
The pair should know that they have Khloe's blessing, should things get serious. "I like Kanye. I think Kim and Kanye have known each other for a long time. I think that they're good friends and they're compatible. I think friendship is where good relationships stem from," she told Ellen.

No comments: