Wednesday 11 April 2012

Justin Bieber Covers Seventeen Magazine and talks on how he likes to treat Selena Gomez like a princess




he talks about his upcoming album and also hoe he loves to treat his woman...


Selena Gomez has one dedicated boyfriend trust me
Justin Bieber, tells Seventeen Magazine, "I'm just trying to make [Selena] happy, that's all. I think it's important to make all women feel like they're princesses, because every girl is a princess. I'm serious."
Making good music is what Bieber takes seriously,"I feel like it’s my responsibility to be the greatest I can be. If I start making terrible music, I don’t expect people to like me. If I’m making great music and there’s no reason for people to dislike me, he says!!
nyce one man!!!! treat ur lady ryte joor, its important

No comments: