Thursday 3 May 2012

JJC Says Anger was Responsible for Outburst Against Dbanj





JJC (Skillz) on Tuesday said that anger was responsible for his recent outburst against Dbanj.
JJC who disclosed this in an exclusive interview with Channels Television said that his interview with Nigezie happened without any planning.
“I was doing a behind the scene for one of my artiste, Tipsy, we were doing a documentary of what the video is all about and how the video came about and Nigezie was there covering the editing stage.
“While we were doing that, one of my staff brought over a laptop and said this is what was said about you in an interview. Unfortunately, at that point, I kind of lost my temper. I saw red. So I spoke out in defence of my character,” he said.
So are you saying its not true or what???

No comments: