Tuesday 15 May 2012

New Music: Goldie – I Don’t Want To Leave




You just got to love her. Wave making Nigerian pop songstress – Goldie has released a new single titled “I Don’t Want to Leave”.


I don’t know about you but this a refreshing new sound from the pop sensation that I totally love. You can call it a love song as she sings her heart out about a guy that she wants to spend the rest of her life with.
Hmm! Could our pop star be in love? Well, we just have to wait and find out. But what we know for sure is that 


we don’t want her to leave the Big Brother House just yet, so keep voting for her.
 and yea!!!!!!!!!!!!! listening to this song, just reminded me.....i have heard her sing this song to her self sometimes in the house....and yea!!! when shes with prezzo.....just for fun oooo.........
Listen to I Don’t Want To Leave by Goldie........... nyce 1

No comments: