Tuesday 15 May 2012

Sexy Teacher Causes Controversy in a School


Michela Roth, 38, from United States, is a teacher working in Italy for years, in the village of Castello di Serravalle, about 5,000 inhabitants in the province of Bologna.

The beautiful teacher had a thousand friend requests,on the 20th March, in the social network Facebook.
Then, after the news, four mothers withdrew their children from day care to have a very sexy teacher, who indicated that: “The teacher is too beautiful and too sexy; she can not teach my son.”


The teacher is very serene and confirmed that ‘she has nothing to hide’, and called a parent meeting where she explained, “For me, making model is a second job, and I do especially in summer, when school is closed. I never do nude photos. I love teaching job, and this is my purpose in life. Usually in summer, when I go to America, I am ready to photographic services.”



then I go to America, I am ready to photographic services.”
Continue to see just how sexxy this teacher is..................


Too sexy to teach init???????LMFAO

No comments: