Friday 11 May 2012

Time Magazine shows mother breastfeeding her 3-year-old



The May 21 2012 cover of Time magazine shows 26 year old mother of two children, Jamie Lynne Grumet breastfeeding her 3-year-old son, for a story on “attachment parenting".

The stay-at-home mom based in Los Angeles says her own mother breastfed her until she was 6 years old, and plans to breastfeed her children until they are same age. She told Time magazine she has given up trying to explain or reason with people who are against her methods. 
I've given up reasoning with strangers who see me nursing my son and threaten 'to call social services on me or that it’s child molestation'. People have to realize this is biologically normal. The more people see it, the more it’ll become normal in our culture. That’s what I’m hoping. I want people to see it."
We've seen it alright, but it doesn't look normal. Anyone agree with this method? If yes, why?
Well since its said that sucking the breast reduces the risk of cancer, then she has chosen her son to suck it often...bigdeal?????LMAO

No comments: