Thursday 19 September 2013

“I Like Showing Off My Breasts" – Actress, Bimbo Thomas


Controversial actress Cossy Orjiakor now has a new competitor- Busty Yoruba actress, Bimbo Thomas.
Bimbo Thomas claims her boobs are firmer and bigger than Cossy’s own which has lots of stretch marks and are slack.
Here is what she said: “I like flaunting my boobs because they are firm and I have no single stretch mark on my boobs. But some ladies like Cossy still flaunt flabby ones that have stretch marks".
"Don’t they know that stretch marks are not meant to be displayed? Some ladies flaunt cleavage that stretch marks have finished and the boob has gotten back to where it was formed. It’s not worth it. Such a cleavage can’t be sexy.”
                                                                                            Follow us on Twitter@stephnelo,
                                                                                                                                @EngrIboboy

No comments: