Wednesday 4 April 2012

Ex President Olusegun Obasanjo Resigns as PDP Chairman of the Board of Trustees
























In a Statement signed by the firmer president Olusegun Obasanjo on Tuesday, was his resignation letter from the Chairman of PDP Board Of Trustees.

It Reads:
"I have formally sent in my letter of resignation as the Chairman of BOT of PDP to the National Chairman of the party as prescribed in the party's constitution. I have formally requested the President to allow my bowing out and to issue a short statement to that effect. By relieving myself of the responsibility for chairmanship of BOT of PDP, I will have a bit more time to devote to the international demand on me."  
He further said this would give him time "to give some attention to mentoring across the board nationally and internationally in those areas that I have acquired some experience, expertise and in which I have something to share." 

1 comment:

ik keke said...

ok sir...have fun....but ejor...no forget 2 collect wetin u give us oooo