Wednesday 4 April 2012

TB Joshua Prophesies – The head of a nation, I’m seeing a sudden death

Popular Nigerian prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua (TB Joshua) has stated that his prophecy of the death of an old African president is imminent.
According to online media reports, the prophet this week reiterated his February prophecy on the imminent death of an African leader at his Synagogue Church of All Nations (Scoan) headquarters in Nigeria.
This week, he went further.
Ruling out West Africa as the origin of the doomed President, TB Joshua said the death of the African leader was close.
 
A news website, yesterday reported TB Joshua as saying on Sunday: "What I was saying is very close now. You want to hear more, and it is very, very close now. Whether you like it or not, this is what I've seen. Pray for a leader. Well, God showed me everything but I'm praying to see if this thing can be changed.
"Pray for your leader, the head of a nation. I'm seeing a sudden death; this is as a result of sickness. Quote me, but the Lord showed me the country and the person but I am not here to mention anything but when it is very close I will mention but right now it is a bit close."
 
"Every time you pray, pray for Africa, so pray; this is not even in West Africa but I will not say anything more than that," the website quoted TB Joshua as saying. TB Joshua in February caused panic when he made the shocking prophecy sparking a lot of media interest across Africa.
He was reported as saying then: "I'm seeing a head of state, by that I mean a president. He is not feeling well. He is very old. What is this I am seeing… sudden death. I am seeing the death of an old African president."
With West Africa ruled out, the prophet has once again left people to speculate on which African leader he meant and this time around, he has narrowed it down to North, Southern and East Africa.

No comments: