Wednesday 20 June 2012

Adele Helps Seven Year Old Wake Up From A Coma


If you ever thought Adele had super powers…this is proof!



Seven-year-old Charlotte Neve had been in a coma for a week after suffering a brain hemorrhage and despite  doctors advice to her parents to prepare themselves for the worst, little Charlotte woke up after listening to some good ole Adele!


Her mother Leila tells the Daily Mirror she was cuddling next to her daughter when Adele’s popular Rolling In The Deep came on the radio and she started to sing for her. whao.....super poers in deed...without her presence oo....



“It’s a miracle. Doctors told me to say goodbye and I thought I was going to lose my little girl. “I got into her bed for a cuddle. Then Adele came on the radio so I started singing it to her, as she loves Adele and we used to sing that song together.”
“Then Charlotte started smiling. I couldn’t believe it. This was the first time she had reacted to anything since the haemorrhage. The nurses were astounded and told me to keep singing – then she smiled again.”
 How awesome is that!

Adele

No comments: