Wednesday 28 March 2012

Ice Prince wants to date me – Mo’Cheddah cries out



According to Daily Post, Mo'cheddah recently said in an interview that ice prince wants to have a love affair with her.
Read below ... 
Ice Prince and I

He is my friend.  A very good friend of mine.  He is always proclaiming his love for me but I don’t believe him.  But he is my very good friend. 
He is a beautiful rapper.  I love the texture of his voice.  His wordplay is amazing and his use of words shows he is widely read. He is intelligent.  Listening to him, you just know that intellectually, he is sound.  As a rapper, I really, really, really, really like Ice Prince. 
How did you come about the name Mo’chedah?
 Mo’cheddah is a state of mind.  People started calling me Mo’chedah actually.  And Mo’cheddah means more money.  Originally, it was just Mo.  The Cheddah came about when they saw my lifestyle.  So, it’s now Mo’cheddah.  My real name is Modupe Ola.
Read more from the interview 

No comments: