Thursday 14 June 2012

Nollywood Actress, Biola Ige calls Ruggedman a 'Twat'



Biola Ige
After Ruggedman tweeted a link to Psquare's  Beautiful Oyinye ft Rick ross to his followers to support their movement
Biola Ige tweeted,
 “D’banj [will] be signing with Kanye, P-Square [will] be singing with Rozay (Rick Ross), Ruggedman [will] be downloading their songs and the ‘twat’ [will] be calling himself a rapper.”
Ruggedman
Ruggedman responded,
“it amazes me what stupidity draws to my timeline at times. Shaking my head! thought it was [only] misery that needs company? I [can now] see [that] stupidity does too.”

I am sure if they had previous beef to warrant this twitter battle ... and when he got the title of the most dissed celeb on twitter by Tweetdoctore, he responded twice 



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think biola ige needs to shut the fuck up,kus she is even worse,its obvious she tries to copy mercy johnson,biola's acting is so fake n nauseating,I saw a movie she did titled my fantasy,where the hell is that gal who played EVE in tht movie,tht gal is grt,biola ige shut the fuck up n kp fuckn the producers to give u roles,wt ur stretchmarks filled ass,smh

Anonymous said...

@annonymous
I cnt agree less,biola is naija's worst actress,alongside rukky sanda,I also saw the EVE gal in Campus politics,its a pity we hv few english spkn actresses,tht gal nailed biola in my fantasy,when I see biola in a movie I just slp
She has nuffin to offer,useless morrafucker

iwa said...

All I know is that ruggedy iz 2 great 4 pussy ass bitch Lik biola 2 open her e. Gingivitis filled buccal cavity 2 talk 2