Thursday 16 August 2012

Alicia Keys is really on Fire as she Strikes a pose For her 'Girl On Fire' Album


alicia keys
For her fifth studio album, Alicia Keys  chose the name "Girl on Fire" because "that’s exactly how I feel!!!" she wrote on a post today. "... I felt like it was time to stop making excuses for any part of my life that I wanted to change. Once I made that choice I became a Girl on Fire, the lion broke free!!"
 For the album photo, Alicia Keys dons a black ensemble with sheer panels on the sides... and almost on the front. The 31-year-old star doesn't mind showing off some sideboob in the skintight dress (or maybe it's a bodysuit -- we can't tell) and has her hair slicked back, emphasizing her bold makeup. And, um, her body.
Well we shouldn't expect less from this Diva since she was a frequent face at  fall 2012 Fashion Week and recently landed on Vanity Fair's 2012 Best Dresses List. 
do you like this risque style?

No comments: