Thursday 30 August 2012

Rob Kardashian Opens Up About his love triangle with Rihanna & Rita Ora



On Tuesday Morning. Rob called into On Air with Ryan Seacrest to address his lovetriangle and his recent public meltdown on an episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
On dating Rita Ora: “I’m a fan. That’s all. I’m a big fan.
On his outing Rihanna last weekend: Rihanna’s a friend, and she is friends with my friend Capricorn  and it was her birthday. It was Caps birthday and then we all went out to celebrate our friend’s birthday. It was fun! It was a good night!”
When asked about his recent meltdown during a therapy session on Keeping Up With The Kardashians, the youngest Kardashian admitted that his older sister Kim brings out his negative energy.
“When it comes to money and business  she thinks I tend to spend too much, and I’m really stupid with my Money
“Sometimes I say things I really don’t mean in a heated argument, and I usually take it out on Kim. I’ve done that before. I just feel like she’s an easy target for me, and I know her. She’s my sister. I know how to push her buttons.”
You can listen to Rob’s full Interviewbelow:

No comments: