Thursday 16 August 2012

“Who’s Going To Help Him? Rihanna Speaks about Chris Brown during Interview with Oprah


 

We’re gearing up to watch what we’re calling an epic interview of Rihanna on Oprah’s Next Chapter airing this Sunday at 9pm.
Last week,  Rih got emotional when talking to Oprah about ex-boyfriend Chris Brown when opening up about wanting to help someone she once called her “best Friend ”
“I lost my best friend. Everything I knew switched, switched in a night and I couldn’t control that. That’s not easy for me to understand. It’s not easy to interpret on camera, not with the world watching . It was hard for me to pay attention because it became a circus.”
“I felt like the only person they hate right now is him. It was a weird, confusing space to be in. Because as angry as I was, as angry and hurt and betrayed, I just felt like he made that mistake because he needed help? And who’s going to help him? Nobody’s going to say he needs help, everybody’s going to say he’s a monster, without looking at the source. I was more concerned about him.”
Awwwww...thats so Touching?? she really still loves that Guy with everytihng in her....
Poor Rih. 

No comments: