Wednesday 15 August 2012

Rick Ross Cover September 2012 issue of Rolling Stone




















Rick Ross let it all hang out as he covers the September 2012 issue of Rolling Stone hitting newsstands this Friday, August 17th.

In the issue, the Teflon Don opens up about what he thinks caused his Seizures,, the Colorado massacre and for the very first time, his past as a corrections officer.
Peep excerpts of Ricky Rozay’s Interview below:
On weed being cause of seizures: “I’m most definitely an avid user, a pothead, however you want to look at it. I call it green caviar. It’s like a short vacation– it helps me chill out. And people really love it when I chill out, because I can really be a dickhead.”
On ‘washing his hands’ of being a corrections officer: “This was my best friend, who I ate peanut-butter-and-jelly  sandwich with, and pork and beans with, my buddy, my partner, my number-one dude. Suddenly I’m talking to him over federal phone calls . Hearing the way it was building, I knew I couldn’t take nothing for granted ,” says Ross. “My homey’s father was a huge influence on my life, too . . .He was the one who was like, ‘Yo, go get a job somewhere, man. Go be a fireman  Or go be a fucking corrections officer. Just go sit down somewhere.”
On if he’ll boycott Chick-fil-A: ”Chick-fil-A obviously took their stand. That’s their right – the same way the pro-gay people are taking their stand. I believe everybody got the right to live their own life the way they want to.” So does that mean he’d support a Chick-fil-A boycott? “Naw. I love that spicy chicken.”
Nywaz....that's a lil excerpt from his full interview, Don't forget Rozay will be in naija live on Friday 17th August. 

 
St. Eve Magazine in collaboration with Trace Urban presents 
Summer Jam Fest are the one's making this possible......so try not to miss the show.....Grab your tickets now...


Peep behind the scenes footage of Rick Ross promoting God Forgives, I Don’t.





No comments: