Tuesday 28 August 2012

Kim Kardashian covers ‘V’ Magazine while sheRocks Dress By Kanye West


In The Travel Issue, Photographs Shot by Nick Knight , Kim K wears a body hugging black Kanye West dress to a fur Alexander Mcqueen coat. she dishes  on her relationship with KanYe, why she’s not expecting a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame , dabbling more into the acting world and much more

Take a peep at excerpt from her interview.................
On her new style & boyfriend Kanye West: “It came from me taking time away at the end of last year and the beginning of this year and really simplifying my life  ,” she says. “I went and stayed at my mom’s house   for like four months, and I didn’t bring any makeup, high heels, or anything. I just brought sweats, workout clothes, and pajamas . It was so refreshing to me! Spending more time in Paris and travelling has broadened my  fashion horizon and my palette of what I want to wear. I love makeup. I love the glitz and the glam, but I think there are just different ways to go about it now.” Still, she admits, there is a ’Ye factor. “Obviously having a stylish boyfriend who has helped introduce me to things and opened up my vision has been an inspiration and has helped me change it up a little bit and become more sophisticated. Being with him, designing and doing things, that’s been motivating to me and has taught me a lot. I’m just thankful.”
On being private: “Before, I wouldn’t have valued privacy as much as I do now,” she says, alluding to her turbulent year. “I think anyone I’m in a relationship with can really appreciate the things I’ve gone through to bring me here, because I probably wouldn’t have fought for that privacy before. Being with someone who’s more private but who understands public life, we have an understanding. It’s a good balance.”
On being a television great like Lucille Belle: “I think there was a quote where somebody said that reality stars will never get a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. So, of course I’m so competitive that I think that it would be a huge achievement and a goal that anyone would want. I would love to break that mold.”
Kim 1
Kim 4
Kim 3

No comments: