Tuesday 14 August 2012

Kim Kardashian Covers Fall 2012 New York Magazine’s Fashion Issue…


Kim

The E! Reality star dons different looks for a full spread including a Valentino dress, as she dishes on what success means to her, Dating Kanye West and no longer caring about rumors spread about her.
Peep Excerpts  of Kim’s interview below:
On the media: “I used to be so involved with what’s going on around, what’s up with this person. I just really truly feel so much more calm now, and I just don’t care.”
On dating Kanye West: “If I have a design meeting, or he has one, we come back and talk about how our meetings went. It’s cool , ’cause you can definitely get move  in-depth with someone who actually knows what you’re talking about … So that’s been a fun similarity we have. I think it’s essential to have similarities. When this whole life is done, and it’s just the two of us sitting somewhere when we’re 80, you want to have things to talk about that you have in common. I think that’s something maybe I didn’t value as highly as a quality I cared about in someone.”
On her definition of success: “I don’t really have goals as far as, I want to be on a cover or something like that. I think my goals are more just expanding my line, and having my line be really successful. That’s the ultimate goal, I think, for me. I don’t say, ‘Oh, I want to be on thismagazine or I want to do this.’ It’s all fun. And I love, definitely, turning into a different character. I think each shoot has a different personality.”
The Pictures were Shot by Pari Dukovic, Kim Kardarshian  graces the Fall 2012 Fashion Issue of New York Magazine.
 
kim 1
kim 4
kim 6
kim 7
kim 5

No comments: