Tuesday 7 August 2012

Victoria Beckham Launches Optical Collection…



Just two year afters launching a sunglass line, the singer turned fashion Designer  has collaborated with Cutler & Gross on a six-piece optical collection.
Each Eyewear will be available in “three colorways, with the overall Palette  comprised of black, tortoise, topaz, yellow and forest green.”
The collection, which will debut on October 4th in Silmo, Paris and become available worldwide in January and February of 2013, was “handcrafted in Italy and fashioned from combinations of metal and acetate, the tips of each pair are adorned with a refined, diamond faceted “V.”
Beckham dished on her latest endeavor saying,
“I do need to wear glasses — [but] I haven’t found glasses that suit me or that I particularly like,” Beckham told WWD. “I’ve always been quite self-conscious [about this], so that’s why I’ve decided   to do them myself.”
 “I will be wearing my glasses now, and it will be nice to see where I will be going for once.” 
Photo Credit: Shesco Major

No comments: