Monday 18 March 2013

"I'm 49, i'm Sexy And My Breasts Are Still Very Firm" - Kemi Olunloyo


Ladies!!! It’s NOT a BRA. Its a bikini top with a WIRE, the latest with tight short mini skirts. I’ve always told u my breasts are healthy, self exam on the 11th of the month for breast cancer lumps, no implants. I have told ppl on social media that my breasts are firm, nipples pointed and hard and my wish is to get my pumpkins to half of Cossy’s.
I will be 49 in August. Wonder why my sons tell their pals I am SEXY and make my pics their profile pic on FB.
Nigerian women, #KeepITReal and stop the shit pretending. Keep ur pumpkins healthy. #LifestyleTIP. No make up and stay natural in the pool. POST YOUR PICS if ur woman is SEXIER!
This is a Message from Kemi Olunloyo, she posted it on her facebook page some days  ago:
In case you don’t know who Kemi is, She is  the daughter of former governor of Oyo State – she is one outspoken woman that keeps on talking even when it threatens her life, she’s come under attack so many times but that has not stopped her in any way from posting comments online…
Follow us on Twitter@stephnelo
She is a  media expert, advocate, politician, deportee, the list goes on.
Anyways hope you learnt something from her Rant, If you didnt get any....Lemem highligght this point Ladies KEEP YOUR PUMPKINS HEALTHY.
LOL.....People can sha talk...Anything on their minds....vum..they spill it.

No comments: