Thursday 28 March 2013

Kim Kardashian Addresses Photoshopped Tweet About Nigeria



Its no longer news that on Tuesday the net went crazy after a not so nice tweet from Kim Kardashian about how Disgusting Nigeria is and how she dissed Nigerian Women .


People took the opportunity to slam the expectant mom. 

Peep some tweets fired at Kim K...............
Kim Kardashian buys her hair from Nigeria why would she shade them?

I think Kim Kardashian deserves for all Nigerians to unfollow her after wat she said abt Nigeria and our women


Follow us on twitter @stephnelo

What Nigeria thinks of Kim Kardashian! Coming soon!

Kim Kardashian doesn’t know that the women in Nigeria that she’s cursing are capable of making her pregnancy disappear for good..

Kim  Cleared the air yesterday Morning,as she addressed the tweet saying,

“I see there’s a photo shopped tweet floating around, supposedly something I said about Nigeria. That was NOT me, or my feelings. That fake tweet is very disturbing & I would NEVER EVER tweet something like that.”

I didnt believe that tweet the second i saw it, I think we should learn to give people benefit of doubts....


Omotola Gave her a piece of Reasonable advice.......Kim K  I concur with Omosexxy

No comments: