Monday 12 March 2012

RIHANNA - I just realised that I actually like my body



In days gone by dining out was the time to impress your friends with your finest outfit.
But Rihanna clearly wanted to grab attention of a different kind after showing off her breasts in a see-through top in New York tonight.
The Rated R singer certainly lived up to her album title by baring all for her trip to upmarket Italian eatery Da Silvano.






Diners at the famous eatery will not have known where to look when the chart topping star walked in leaving little to the imagination.
She rounded off her mesh pullover look, which also showed off her toned midsection, with a pair of ripped denims and boots.
The 24-year-old also wore a wide grin, and seemed to be relishing causing a stir with her outfit.
On Saturday night at Brad Pitts’ Make It Right Foundation fundraiser the singer spoke out about Jersey Shore star Snooki’s pregnancy.
She said: ‘That’s dope. We need more Snookis in the world ‘ Radaronline reports.
While Rihanna was happy to show off her shape the RnB star revealed it is only recently she started to appreciate her body.
She said: ‘Over the holidays, and even during filming, I realised that I actually like my body, even if it’s not perfect according to the book.
‘I just feel sexy. For the first time, I don’t want to get rid of the curves.
‘I just want to tone it up. My body is comfortable, and it’s not unhealthy, so I’m going to rock with it.”
It is not the first time in the last few days the singer has raised eyebrows by showing off her body.
The Barbados native excited her legion of male fans by posing in her underwear for a provocative video advert for Armani.
The Umbrella singer is shown writing around in bed in just her bra and panties for the short film, which ostensibly advertises the famous brand’s jeans.
Source: Dailymail

No comments: