Saturday 3 March 2012

Rihanna: 'Single Life Is Overrated'

Rihanna: 'Single Life Is Overrated' | Rihanna

In the wake of spending time with her ex, Chris Brown, in recent months, Rihanna has admitted that she's not a fan of flying solo.

"Single life is so overrated," Rihanna, 24, said on Britain's The Jonathan Ross Show. "It sucks. I have such incredible experiences in my life. You don't want to live your life and then meet someone. You want to share your life with someone. That's what I'm missing right now."

Though she insisted that she's "not looking," the "We Found Love" singer said she'd "love to date somebody cool, fun, funny."

She'll likely have a number of suitors to choose from. Rihanna had to fight off all sorts of male attention during a recent trip to London, where she partied for four days straight.

Well A source inside the Aura nightclub in London’s Mayfair tells PEOPLE: “Rihanna came into the club last Sunday and a stockbroker spent [$105,000] on champagne, just so he could meet her."

“It worked too, as he went over and said hello soon after," the source added. "But I don’t think he’ll be getting any friendship from Rihanna out of it, put it that way. She politely spoke to him but that was about it.”

While unattached, Rihanna said she found solace in another woman who's been unlucky in love: Adele. She even confessed to attending the Brit Awards "just to stalk" the six-time Grammy winner.

"I saw her at the Grammys and I love her," Rihanna told Ross about the British superstar. "I'm a big fan. … Her last album, 21, spoke to me so much. It was so personal to her, but I feel like everyone in the world identified with it, to the point that I had to stop listening because it was depressing me so much. If you identify with it, sometimes you don't want to hear about it."