Wednesday 14 March 2012

Style Showdown: Kim Kardashian vs. Kendall Jenner (POLL)




It’s a battle of the stylish sisters!
When you’re fashionistas like Kim Kardashian and Kendall Jenner, you share your style secrets with another! Recently, Kendall borrowed her older sis’ Azzedine Alaia dress for The Hunger Games‘ premiere in Los Angeles. The younger Kardashian sibling rocked her frock with Miu Miu heels and a sleek ponytail.
Did she pull off this look better than Kim? 
Kim also blogged about swapping clothes with her little sister. She wrote:
Kendall borrowed my Azzedine Alaia dress last night for the Hunger Games premiere! Doesn’t she look gorgeous!! It’s such an amazing dress! I got it when I was in Paris with my mom in 2010 when we met Mr. Alaia himself ! I remember I always used to try on my mom’s Alaia dresses when I was younger, so I’m glad I have younger sisters I can share my favorite pieces with.

No comments: