Friday 15 June 2012

'I'm a size zero and not happy about it, I want my old butt back' - Rihanna



Although many ladies especially the celebrity women strive to achieve the tiny and often elusive size zero figure, Rihanna isn't too happy with her own shrinking frame.

'I'm a size zero - and not happy about it,' she told Us Magazine.  'I went way too far. I prefer myself a bit chunkier. I want my old butt back.


'I got no sleep [beforehand],' she explained to Us. 'It's harsh on your body!'
However, many reports say that the star has been partying too hard, and needs to slow down. 

The star failed to disguise her tiny figure in a baggy bright red sweater which she teamed with matching trousers for dinner at Da Silvanos restaurant in New York earlier today.


A friend told U.K Look magazine: 'that Rihannah has reached breaking point. Ri says she's physically and mentally exhausted and feeling lost.
'I think she desperately needs help and some time off - not just from work but from all the other stresses in her life too.'
Rihannah has also been the subject of constant media speculation that she is on the verge of getting back together with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown, and was also the major reason for Drake and Chris Brow's Fight Last night.

No wonder she was Photographed in this Picture and it was Captioned that Rihannah didn't look too happy.......
well we no nw...in summary? she doesnt feel shes still that sexxy having lost sm weight and also her butt has decreased and also Chris Brown and new GF's issues must be gettn to her tooo...awwwww...poor RIRI



 

Golden touch: The 24-year-old singer showed off her bright yellow long fingernails as she left the restaurant

Culled from Daily Mail...

No comments: