Thursday 9 August 2012

Justin Bieber Disses Prince William and the Royal Clan



Justin Bieber, who recently Jabbed at Prince William for his hair loss, 


The singer said to Rollacoaster British magazine, “I mean, there are things now to prevent Balding .”
“I do not know why he not just gets those things, those products. You can take Propecia and Hair Grows  back. Do not you have it here?”.
 "Prince William has been losing his hair since he was 25. His hair loss is even worse than his father Charles. And obviously his grandfather Philip is bald too. That is a strong family gene. There is a strong likelihood that any male child he has with Kate will also have this bald gene."
Justin didn't stop there........
“If I had ears like Prince Charles, I’d wear a bag over my head,” Bieber tweeted this morning. “And what’s up with that old ass queen?”
The 18-year old Pop Star went on to mock Kate Middleton’s teeth and the entire family’s posh British accent.
“The only thing I respect about that family is their swag,” said the physically perfect singer. “And of course, Prince Harry. I’d eat bangers and mash off that ginger’s perfectly sculpted abs.”
is this really Justin Bieber talking????
Anywayz when you have a crown on your head, who needs hair!

No comments: