Thursday 9 August 2012

Lady Gaga Covers ‘Vogue’ Magazine’s Anniversary Issue…


Shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, Styled by Grace Coddington, Lady Gaga  strikes a fierce pose for the 120th Special Anniversary Issue of Vogue Magazine, which is the biggest issue to hit newsstands with 946 pages.
In the issue, Gaga dishes on her music, her new Fragrance and much more.
On her new fragrance: “The fragrance is called Fame. It must be black. It must be enticing. You must want to lick and touch and feel it, but the look of it must terrify you.”
On her ‘Born This Way Ball’ world tour: “I really wanted to break the mold of what modern touring is now.”
On wearing the meat dress on tour: “We were talking about putting the show together and I said, OK, what if I was someone’s grandma and I was going to a concert tonight. How would I know that it was a Gaga show? And we all just sort of looked at each other and said,‘The meat dress.’”
On her music: “I don’t really make records for people to listen to and go, ‘Wow, she’s a genius’. I’d really like you to order a drink, maybe kiss the person you came with that evening, or rediscover something about your past that makes you feel even more brave.”
You can read Gaga’s full interview by picking up Vogue on August 14th

No comments: