Wednesday 2 January 2013

86 yr. old Hugh Hefner Gets Married To 26yr old Crystal Harris


   

Hefner tweeted , “Crystal & I married on New Year’s Eve in the Mansion with Keith as my Best Man. Love that girl!,” with an attached photo of himself and his bride an the alter, a pastor in toe and his brother (Keith), the best man.

He followed up with, “Happy New Year from Mr. and Mrs. Hugh Hefner!,” with this below photo attached.

The small ceremony was held at the playboy mansion on New Year’s Eve. A group of close family and friends were in attendance. The couple who’ve dated since 2010 was set to marry back in 2011 but cancelled the wedding when Harris called it off.

This is Hefner’s third marriage and this is Harris’ first.

This is my First post this New year
Let me use this medium to wish you all my dear readers nd wonderful and fulfilled 2013

God bless you all 

No comments: