Friday 11 January 2013

Goldie Sends a Birthday Shout out to Prezzo on Twitter


It was Prezzo's Birthday on  Wednesday, January 9, 2012, Goldie sent a birthday shout-out on Twitter to Kenyan Rapper Prezzo.
It’s a special day today, a day when God created true leaders like our rapcellency Prezzo! I’d like you all to join me in wishing him a HBD! Happy birthday to @AMB_Prezzo , may this new year herald in lots more success and may favor and love continue to find you…Amen!‘ she wrote.

Happy birthday to @ , may this new year herald in lots more success and may favor and love continue to find you…Amen!
@GoldieHarvey
OLUWAG♥LDIE
Prezzo Replied....................
Though his reply sound like a rap song....hmmmmmm
Amen my 24K! U give me crazy energy, with u by my side I swear I’ll bet it all @ #winnin!!! All day errday!!!
@AMB_Prezzo
Jackson Makini


No comments: