Tuesday 29 January 2013

Justin Bieber Sings about his Break up with Selena Gomez


The 18-year-old Told Billboard Magazine that his new song, "Nothing Like Us," is all about the his Split from Gomez, whom he dated for two years.
The lyrics to "Nothing Like Us" definitely mirror Bieber and Gomez's on-again, off-again romance and suggest he couldn't deal with their fighting anymore, as he sings about being confused by a girl who pushed him away:
"Lately I've been thinking, thinking about what we had / And I know it was hard, it was all that we knew, yeah / Have you been drinking, to take all the pain away?"
Bieber opened up about his breakup with the 20-year-old singer and actress for the first time, telling Billboard:
"I'm not in the happiest place that I've ever been. I'm trying to get through what I'm going through. Like I said, I have my really close friends to cheer me up and keep me going," he told the magazine.

Look how good they look together, well i know they will get back together, Ok i kinda feel they willl

No comments: