Monday 7 January 2013

Housemaid Connives with boyfriend to rob boss


The police in Lagos State have arrested a 27-year-old housemaid, Mariam Acheme, and four others for allegedly robbing the housemaid’s boss.

The Police Public Relations Officer of the state command, Ngozi Braide, said, “On November 26, 2012, the housemaid invited her boyfriend to her boss’ house when the madam had gone out. On getting to the house, the boyfriend and another person ransacked the entire house.

“They vandalised the doors and also stole all the valuables. The housemaid then padlocked the gate from outside and fled with them.”

PUNCH Metro learnt that when the owner of the house arrived, she discovered that all her valuables were gone and Acheme the housemaid was nowhere to be found.

The victim was said to have immediately reported the matter to the Bode Thomas Police Division.

The house Girl Stated that , “My boss was very nice to me. She paid me N12, 000 a month and I had worked with her for seven months and she never maltreated me.
“She has two grown-up children and they even give me tip when I do their laundry. I could not have repaid their kindness with wickedness.”

Which do we believe now?? ** yimu**

The PPRO however seized the opportunity to warn employers of domestic servants to be wary of the people they hire, noting that cases of crimes being committed by domestic servants seem to be on the rise.

And this is so true, beware of the kind of people you expose your home to......

No comments: