Tuesday 29 January 2013

I Don’t Like D’banj, He Sold His Soul’ – Majek Fashek


In a recent chat with NET, Majek Fashek whose real names are Majekodunmi Fasheke, was a reggae path-finder and international star, He however Expresses love for pop icon 2face Idibia and pop sensation, Wizkid‘I like Wizkid and 2face, they play good music’, said the ‘rainmaker’.
But he knocked D’banj for his alleged ‘affiliation’ with the mystery cult, Illuminati.
 Majek said, ‘I don’t like that other boy called D’banj, those ones that went to join Illuminati. How can you go and sell your soul to the devil because you want to be famous. I don’t even like his music anyway’.
Majek is alleged to be on hard drugs and Many are now concerned for his mental health, even as those close to him say he’s living in incredibly humiliating conditions.
I bet D'banj won't find this interview funny, when its finally released today.

No comments: