Tuesday 12 March 2013

How I met & fell in love with Uche Jombo' - Kenny Rodriguez speaks



Nollywood Actress Uche Jumbo's Husband Kenny Rodriguez  opens up to City People how he

 met and eventually fell in love with his lovely MRS.....

"My first opportunity to meet Uche was through my close Nigerian friend for the purpose of a  

possible business together since Uche was a telecoms ambassador and in the US I run a 

communications company. But along the line I discovered she was passionate about making 

movies and was very hardworking. She gave me an opportunity to learn about her work, and I took advantage of that. It was easy for fall in love with her. I'm glad she chose me. I am happy

 we are together. Being married to her is unbelievable. She's a woman of class, 

independence, strong, bold, sincere, beautiful and a star. She's down to earth too and 

doesn't let the stardom get into her head. She supports me 100% and I support her too...as a friend, a mentor and a husband"


Follow us on twitter @stephnelo

so straight to the point and so real, Am waiting for my own prince charming oo....lol...Na so
They look so good together anywyas.

Did you see the picture of Kenny and his mother inlaw??? super cool



No comments: