Thursday 7 March 2013

Rihanna Exposes Bare Bottom In Thong, to her Fans



Rihanna doesn't get tired of showing off her naked body does she?? well she took to Instagram to show off her hot cakes to her millions of followers while showcasing some new designer swag!

Rihannah, recently chatted with Elle about her mother’s take on her nudity, and she happens to be scared of her mum.
Follow us on Twitter @stephnelo

She Says...........................
“My mom, she went crazy on me. She called me two days ago and reeled me in about two naked pictures [my best friend] Melissa put up on Instagram – a sneak peek from a photo book she’s making about me. I was embarrassed. I felt like I got my ass whupped in front of my class in school! She said, ‘This was, like, a private moment and you’re just parading this around’. She humbled the f-ck out of me. I’m not afraid of any person in this world but her. I’m terrified of her!”

she obviously isn’t that scared of her mama like she says! cos if she really is...LoL...this picture won't be here....Right??

No comments: