Thursday 7 March 2013

Rita Ora Replies Rob Kardashian, She says they were never in a relationship

Rita and Rob, When the going was good....


Months after Rob Kardashian Ranted and called Rita Ora  names on Twitter after their relationship hit the rocks, the British singer is finally opening up about her situation with Rob. 

Rob might have thought that his two-year relationship with Rita was more than a friendship, Rita has a whole different take on the situation.

According to The Sunday Telegraph’s Sunday Style magazine,Rita recently said....

I never thought it was actually a relationship, in all honesty. I never mentally defined it as ‘boyfriend, girlfriend’. When I split up with him, I said, ‘It’s because I’m never there, I don’t know how to do it.’ That’s all I said, then … the rest happened. He obviously felt that creating myths was the way forward.”

“When you are involved with someone for a while and they decide to express their feelings to the public, well, that’s not my personal way of therapy but I guess everyone takes split-ups differently. You should have to sit an exam before you go on Twitter. To see if you’re mentally stable.”


Follow us on Twitter @stephnelo


LOL...She just hit it there... 2 years of all the lovey dovey was just mere friendship?? ok ooo, we hear you my dear, 

Let's wait for the Drama King and hope he doesn't reply her in a more severe way.

No comments: